We have a full-time position available (5 days a week with some weekend work required). Come and join the great team at bikeNOW. We are looking to grow our mechanic team with a new team player.
We’re looking for experienced Mechanics who:
- Are friendly and approachable
- Have high standards of workmanship
- Enjoy working with quality equipment
- Well presented and professional
- Has at least 3 years experience with high-end group sets including Di2, eTAP etc.
- Complete all work in a timely manner and charge accordingly
Ideally you would also have experience with:
- Suspension forks
- Hydraulic brakes
Expectations of you:
- Have at least 3 years working as a bike mechanic
- To complete S-tech Shimano training, once started
- To complete in-house Specialized training, once started
- Work autonomously and manage your time effectively
- Communicate clearly with customers and your team
- Work to a measurement set by the company
- Perform on the sales floor when needed
If this sounds like a good fit for you we would love to talk further about this great opportunity, please contact us for a chat.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com